Cast Cast Iron Taiyaki maker
For those of you not in the know this taiyaki iron is way cooler than cool. After a drunken night in ol’ Tokyo town a freshly baked fish shaped waffle filled with sweet redbean is a mainstay to give you enough energy to stumble home on the subway. During the daylight hours it serves as a refreshing sugar hit so you can continue shopping for hours on end.
Either way this little puppy is a must for expats returning to the real world after a stint in Tokyo.
Outer Dimensions: 19cm x 15cm
Oigen - Traditional Cast Iron Cookware
- Certified origin - 100% Nambu Tekki
- Each piece individually crafted by hand
- If seasoned properly it will have an effective non-stick surface
- Made from over 70% recycled materials and 100% recyclable
- No enamel coating - faster transfer of heat
- Made in Japan
Most items ship within 24-48 hours business days (bespoke items excluded)