Sat 19 November Knife Skills 101 - MEL
Shipping & Delivery Time (>>)
Knife skills class - 101 - The basics for success - Melbourne
This class is designed for those who want to improve their speed & confidence with a chef knife.
Learn the building blocks for professional knife handling that will have you slicing & dicing through a broad range of ingredients in no time. There will be plenty of drill practice with an emphasis on proper technique and safety. We will introduce you to the “no more tears” method for cutting an onion. No animals will be harmed during this session so it’s perfect for vegetarians.
You will learn:
- How to dice, baton, julienne and brunoise
- How to attack a variety of vegetables and fruits
- The three grips
- How to use a knife safely
- Proper knife care and storage
- How to use of a honing steel
During the lesson you'll receive group training as well as one on one guidance.
Small class sizes
Time: 10.00am to 11.30am
Cost: $99 incl GST
Address: 422 Church St Richmond (Melbourne, Australia) at Chef's Armoury.
Bring: Kitchen knife at least 18cm in blade length & small utility knife 7-15cm blade. Apron if messy.
Class size is limited so to avoid disappointment, BOOK NOW!
- No cancellations or rebooking after 21 days prior to event. You may however pass your booking to a friend.
Most items ship within 24-48 hours business days (bespoke items excluded)