Literally a cast iron grillplate for middle aged men. The idea behind this teppanyaki pan is older men like the outdoors and enjoy cooking over the fire. The handle can be removed so it stays cool. For the less adventurous this pan makes an excellent pizza pan. Made by Oigen Japan.
Jared Ingersoll, Dank Street Depot: "Fries the perfect egg ... awesome for pancakes ... and transfers heat incredibly well", Epicure & Good Living.
A Chef's Armoury favourite for searing seafood, steak and making homemade pizza.
Outer Dimensions: 24cm pan with 25cm removable handle
Oigen - Traditional Cast Iron Cookware
- Certified origin - 100% Nambu Tekki
- Each piece individually crafted by hand
- If seasoned properly it will have an effective non-stick surface
- Made from over 70% recycled materials and 100% recyclable
- No enamel coating - faster transfer of heat
- Made in Japan
Most items ship within 24-48 hours business days (bespoke items excluded)