Chef's Armoury Handle Tonic 59ml
Keep your wooden knife handles in top condition and to prevent them from drying out or cracking. Contains antibacterial waxes and mineral oil to penetrate raw wood.
How to use:
- Make sure your knife handle is clean and dry. Ideally it should not have been in contact with water for the last 24 hours.
- Firstly wrap the blade securely in newspaper to prevent cuts.
- Shake the bottle to mix the oil and wax evenly.
- Add the tonic directly to the knife handle and rub in well with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Leave overnight.
- Rub the excess off.
- Repeat a second time if required.
Orders are despatched Tuesday to Friday. Sharpening Services Currently Unavailable.