With this takoyaki set you can now make Takoyaki at home. It can be used on the stovetop or on the table using a portable gas burner. It's a great novelty for the kids and you are not restricted to using tako (octopus). Even our friends in Osaka mix it up with crab, prawns, mochi, weiner and family cheese.
Traditionally takoyaki is topped with a special sauce, japanese mayo and katsuoboshi.
Outer Dimensions: 21cm x 21cm without handles
Oigen - Traditional Cast Iron Cookware
- Certified origin - 100% Nambu Tekki
- Each piece individually crafted by hand
- If seasoned properly it will have an effective non-stick surface
- Made from over 70% recycled materials and 100% recyclable
- No enamel coating - faster transfer of heat
- Made in Japan
Most items ship within 24-48 hours business days (bespoke items excluded)