Oigen Palma Grill Pan
Cast iron cookware is considered superior to other cookware because it's an excellent conductor of heat with superior heat retention compared to stainless steel, copper or aluminium. It can also be safely transferred from cooktop to oven and also served on the table, a versatile asset to any kitchen.
W350 (with handle) x D272 x H47mm, 250mm internal width
Palma By Jasper Morrison
- Cast iron cookware designed by Jasper Morrison in collaboration with 160 year old cast iron foundry Oigen
- Perfect for the induction / gas / electric cooktops and ovens / campfires (no microwaves)
- When seasoned properly it has a very effective non-stick surface
- Made from 50 - 70% recycled materials and 100% recyclable
- Natural oil finish of flaxseed oil and edible Japanese charcoal
- Made in Iwate, Japan
Orders are despatched Tuesday to Friday. Sharpening Services Currently Unavailable in Melbourne.