Tongs that every household and kitchen has been waiting for. Used extensively in Japan at top end Yakiniku restaurants to flip precious wagyu they are equally useful for the following tasks.
- Precision plating tongs - more durable than tweezers (no joint to weaken and break)
- Cooking tongs to turn meat, veg, seafood etc
- Salad tongs
- Great for removing pickles, anchovies etc from jars due to skinny profile
- Balance without the ends EVER touching the bench - more hygenic than regular tongs
- Comfortable to use with finger grips
- Although dishwasher safe they will last even longer if hand washed.
Available in silver or stealth black. Why not buy both so you can have one for raw and one for cooked meats? Or one for meat and one for veg?