Kurosaki Wenge 170mm Santoku
Shipping & Delivery Time (>>)
170 Santoku By Kurosaki
Kurosaki san has created a classical santoku that is useful for a variety of tasks from slicing and dicing to chopping.
- Hammer forged from clad R2 powder steel
- Wenge hardwood handles
- Could probably win the next season of X-factor for good looks alone
- Kurosaki san's signature random textured finish is highly polished to help with release of food
- Sharpened to a v-bevel for ease of re-sharpening
- A solid cutting experience
Previously in the employ of Master Blacksmith Kato of Masakage fame, Kurosaki san has been making knives for the last 13 years and last year made the move to become independent. Describing himself as “not a natural blacksmith” he has worked hard at perfecting his art under the hand of his master for 12 years.
Kurosaki-san is committed to creating practical knives that are also a thing of beauty.
Chef's Armoury are the official exclusive importers of Kurosaki kitchen knives in Australia.
Note: The handles are made from natural wood and will vary in grain and colour.
|Blade Thickness||2.5mm||Tang||Pin tang|
|HRC (hardness)||61-62||Composition||R2 clad in stainless|
|Edge||50:50 V bevel||Saya||Not included|
Orders are despatched Tuesday to Friday.