Magnolia Saya for 240mm Gyuto/Chef
A simple yet effective way to store or transport your knives safety is a magnolia wood saya. As wood is a natural product, the grain and colour of the wood will vary from the photo.
- For hygiene reasons we do not offer refund or exchange on saya.
- Saya sometimes need a final fitting. Use a metal file / small saw to make any final adjustments. Or if buying in person at one of our stores, bring your knives in with you.
- The profile of the entry point of the saya and the pin may be different to the photo depending on the batch.
This saya will fit:
- Wa - Mcusta Zanmai 240mm gyuto - Hammer, Hexagon
- Wa - Kaiden AX 240 gyuto
- Wa - Konosuke GS+ 240 gyuto
- Mcusta Zanmai 230mm kiritsuke - Type R
- Kuro Kuma Sumi "2" - 240mm gyuto
- Kurosaki Shizuku 210 gyuto
This saya does not fit:
- Kaiden Chef 240mm gyuto
- Kagekiyo Damascus 240 gyuto
- Kurokuma Ishi 240 gyuto
- Okimoto Mori 240 Gyuto
- Okimoto Saba 240 Gyuto ... >> but fits western 240 gyuto saya
- Mcusta Zanmai Hachi 240 Gyuto
- Nenox 240 gyuto
- Saji Ironwood and Cowbone 180 santoku/bunka or 240 gyuto
- Kurosaki Shizuku 240 gyuto > but it fits 270 gyuto saya
- Saji Ironwood or Cowbone 240 gyuto > but it fits 270 gyuto saya ???
- Chef's Armoury Bespoke 240 gyuto > but does fit the Fukui Saya in chestnut or jarrah
- Fujiwara Maboroshi 195 and 210 gyuto
- Kaiden Kodo 240 gyuto
- Kuro Kuma Ishi 240 gyuto > but it fits 270 gyuto saya
- Kuro Kuma Hatou 240 gyuto
Most items ship within 24-48 hours business days (bespoke items excluded)