Magnolia Saya for 240mm Gyuto/Chef
A simple yet effective way to store or transport your knives safety is a magnolia wood saya. As wood is a natural product, the grain and colour of the wood will vary from the photo.
- For hygiene reasons we do not offer refund or exchange on saya.
- Saya sometimes need a final fitting. Use a metal file / small saw to make any final adjustments. Or if buying in person at one of our stores, bring your knives in with you.
- The profile of the entry point of the saya and the pin may be different to the photo depending on the batch.
This saya will fit:
- Mcusta Hexagon VG10 240mm Gyuto
- Mcusta Zanmai Hammer 240mm Gyuto
- Konosuke HD2 240mm gyuto
- Makoto Sakura 240 Gyuto
- Kaiden Kodo 210mm Gyuto
- Mcusta Type R 230mm Kiritsuke
- Kuro Kuma Sumi 2 Gyuto 240mm
- Kuro Kuma KA Kiritsuke 240mm
- Kuro Kuma KA Gyuto 240mm
- Kaiden AX 240mm gyuto
- Konosuke GS+ 240 gyuto
This saya does not fit:
- Kuro Kuma XT Gyuto 210mm > but fits western 270 gyuto saya
- Kuro Kuma XT Gyuto 240mm > but fits western 270 gyuto saya
- Kaiden Kodo 240mm Gyuto > but fits 270 gyuto saya
- Kurosaki Wenge 240 gyuto > but fits western 240 gyuto saya
- Kuro Kuma Ishi 240 Gyuto > but fits western 240 gyuto saya
- Saji Ironwood and Cowbone 180 santoku/bunka or 240 gyuto
- Saji Ironwood or Cowbone 240 gyuto > but it fits 270 gyuto saya ???
- Chef's Armoury Bespoke 240 gyuto
- Fujiwara Maboroshi 195 and 210 gyuto
- Kuro Kuma Hatou 240 gyuto