Magnolia Saya (sheath) for 150mm Petty
Share this product
Shipping & Delivery Time (>>)
Magnolia Saya for 150mm Petty/Utility
A simple yet effective way to store or transport your knives safety is a magnolia wood saya.
Please note: For hygiene reasons we do not offer refund or exchange on saya.
Saya sometimes need a final fitting. Use a metal file / small saw to make any final adjustments. Or if buying in person at one of our stores, bring your knives in with you.
This saya will fit:
- Kagekiyo Damascus 150 petty
- Mcusta Zanmai Hexagon 150 petty
- Mcusta Zanmai Hammer 150 petty
- Kanetsune 150 petty
- Takamura Tsuchime 150 petty
- Kuro Kuma Sumi 2 150 petty
- Kaiden Shinka 150 petty
- Kuro Kuma KA 165 petty
- Kuro Kuma Ishi 150 petty - with adjustment
- Konosuke GS+ 150 petty
- Kurosaki Shizuku 150 petty
- Okimoto Saba 150 petty ?????
This saya does not fit:
- Mcusta Zanmai Hachi 150 petty (it is too wide)
- Chef's Armoury Bespoke 150 petty (all series)
- Saji 135 petty
- Kaiden Kodo 150 petty
- Fujiwara Maboroshi 150 gyuto
Note: Saya may or may not have a red stamp as depicted in the second photo. As this is natural wood, wood grain and colour will vary from the photo.