Saya for 210mm Gyuto/Chef
A simple yet effective way to store or transport your knives safety is a wooden saya.
Wood for the current batch of 210 gyuto saya is Castor Aralia. As wood is a natural product, the grain and colour of the wood will vary from the photo.
- For hygiene reasons we do not offer refund or exchange on saya.
- Saya sometimes need a final fitting. Use a metal file / small saw to make any final adjustments. Or if buying in person at one of our stores, bring your knives in with you.
This saya will fit:
- Mcusta Zanmai 210mm gyuto - All series, however Hachi series requires adjustment.
- Takamura 210mm gyuto
- Okimoto 200mm gyuto
- Kanetsune 210mm gyuto
- Kaiden Chef 210 gyuto
- Kaiden AX 210 gyuto
- Kurosaki Shizuku 210mm gyuto and 180 santoku
- Kuro Kuma Sumi 210mm gyuto
- Saji Ironwood and Cowbone 210mm gyuto
- Fujiwara 150mm gyuto
- Konosuke GS+, NT and HD2
- Masakage 210 gyuto
- Any of the Fukui bespoke range of 210 gyuto
This saya does not fit:
- Nenox 210mm gyuto - all series
- Fujiwara Maboroshi 195 or 210 gyuto > but 195mm fits saya for 240 gyuto
Most items ship within 24-48 hours business days (bespoke items excluded)