Private Knife Sharpening Class - Melbourne - 1 person
Share this product
Shipping & Delivery Time (>>)
Note: If you have a limited schedule, phone ahead before purchasing to confirm if your preferred dates are available.
Edge Basics - 1:1 Private Knife Sharpening Class
This is a private class designed for those of you who would prefer 1 on 1 tuition or are unable to attend our regular classes due to schedule. Book online and we will find a suitable time for you. Class takes approx 2 hours and is for 1 person only.
This 2 hour session will dispel all the myths and give you hands on guided tuition in the skilled application of Japanese waterstones.
BYO dull knives and feel the joy of this ageless art unfold as you learn the secrets of the honed blade.
You will learn...
- How to create and maintain a razors edge on your favourite kitchen knife
- Proper knife care and storage
- Preparation of the stones
- Importance of different bevels and angles
Some comments from past students:
- "My knives have never been so sharp."
- "I now have confidence in sharpening my own knives..."
- "I am going to enjoy cooking so much more now."
One on one tuition
Date: TBA. Class is approximately 2 hours.
Address: 422 Church St Richmond VIC 3121 (Melbourne, Australia) at Chef's Armoury.
What to bring:
Bring as many knives as you think you can sharpen in two hours, we recommend a minimum of 5. If you already have waterstones bring them along otherwise we have a variety of fast cutting sharpening stones you can purchase on the day.