Camellia Oil or Tsubaki Oil 100ml
For centuries Japanese Swordsmen have used camellia oil to protect their prized blades from rust and tarnish.
This original product from Japan is a highly refined version of Camellia Oil that will protect your carbon steel knives. Just put a little on a soft cloth and wipe over the blade before storage.
Unlike vegetable oils it will not go rancid and turn into a thick brown goo after a week or so.
How to use:
- Please be sure to clean the blade before applying the camellia oil.
- Add some oil to a clean cloth or apply a few dots on the blade.
- Simply wipe the blade on both sides with the cloth.
- Before using your knife again, wash the knife under running cold water to remove any traces of oil.
- Dry the knife with a dry cloth.
Orders are despatched Tuesday to Friday