Kuro Kuma Yonaka Nakiri 165mm
Share this product
Shipping & Delivery Time (>>)
Kuro Kuma Yonaka 165 Nakiri
Hammer forged carbon steel knife for your vegetable prep.
Yonaka Japanese Knives
Kuro Kuma Yonaka are seriously sharp blades handcrafted from Blue #2 carbon steel. The finish is a smooth matt black and the edge is sure to impress.
- Made by hand, the colour of midnight
- Walnut handles with morado wood bolster
- Seriously sharp
- Core of Blue #2 carbon steel, clad in matt black iron
- 50/50 edge grind suitable for left and right handed users
- After testing many carbon steel blades, we have not found a higher quality carbon steel knife in this price bracket
- As the handle is natural wood, colour and grain of wood will vary from the photos.
- Carbon steel blades will change colour and tarnish over time. Carbon steel is prone to rust if you leave it wet, so to maintain it dry and ideally oil the knife before putting it away. The black finish helps protect the blade from rust.
If you prefer a carbon steel knife with stainless steel cladding look at the Moriguchi Nero nakiri.
|Blade Thickness||4.2mm tapered||Tang||Pin tang|
|HRC (hardness)||62-63||Composition||Blue #2 carbon steel|
|Edge||50:50 V bevel||Saya||Not included|